Just around the corner
- Best butcher in Sóller, Father and Son, Tony and Juan, C/ La Luna
- A well provided corner shop, Catalina’s, with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Javier’s Delicacy Shop.
- Calle la Luna shopping street that leeds to the Plaza
- The Plaza with cafés, bars and restaurants.
- Food market with fresh fish.
- Saturday market with flowers and vegetables etc. as well as an outdoor market.
- Puerto Soller with its beaches, restaurants, bars and lively marina.
- Cala Deia with crystal clear water and its fish restaurant “hanging” on a cliff.
- Fornalutx, one of the most beautiful villages in Spain.
- Son Termens is the closest golf course. Drive towards S´Esglaieta (through the Soller tunnel).
- Mountain hiking / plse book or get equipped at the Traumuntana store, right around the corner on Calle La Luna.
- Rent a car / we recommend “Llaser- rent a car” in Puerto Soller (email@example.com).
- Taxi / pick up at the airport and other needs plse call/sms Pierre on 609.476561. He speaks spanish, english and french.
5 minutes drive to Fornalutx. Or 45 min lovely mountain walking.
5 minutes drive to Puerto Soller. Or 10 min with the old tram, goes every 30 min.
20 minutes drive to Deia/Cala Deia.
20 minutes drive to Son Termens golf course.
30 minutes drive to Palma. Or the pitoresque trian to Palma takes an hour.
40 minutes drive to Palma airport.